• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Sad_Badger's Minigames Badger Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad_Badger

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
1. I joined in April 2020, and was very active until about 6 months ago, in which I had to take a break due to some personal stuff, however, I have been back and active for a bit now.
2. My current rank is Commoner.
3. Because of my living situation, I don't use VC often, however, I could definitely do it occasionally if I were running a game.
4. I'd like this badge because I think it would add another person who could start games when it's a bit slow on the server, and also because I think it would be fun to host minigames.
5. I'd use it whenever it's a bit slow on the server, or if someone wants a game and I'm not doing anything important.
6. To make the minigames fun and enjoyable, I would definitely listen to what people wanted, rather than an arbitrary decision on my end. I would also try to add some variety, rather than just running the same game over and over again.

Hello @Sad_Badger,

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. You have become more active recently and you got commoner back after you were previously ob'd. Good job, but we just think you need a little bit more time to get our trust back and proof yourself worthy of having the badge.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.