• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Scooby's Full World Edit App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobybri

Slab Fanatic
Commoner
Credits
XP
Day joined
May 20,2018
Rank
Commoner ARTIST!
Full WE experience
On my server I have world edit and i used most of the commands such as the fill copy and flip brush spheres and more
Will I need help once i get it
Since i do have it on my server I won't need teaching or anything cause I pretty much know the commands i am and are not supposed to do
Why i need it
Me and Creeper (Creeper0327) like building together and I do my self and fun builds that take a long time for me and us will be quicker with Full WE and id like to not have to do all the Terra-forming by hand that takes time and over time gets boring but I could use the /br sphere with WE. I also (ofc) build myself and it will be very helpful for all my builds especially since im now a artist.
What is a responsible player to me
To me, a responsible player is someone who will know and follow the rules. If the break rules they are not being responsible. When you are responsible, people would wants you around more often than people that are not responsible. Because you are responsible and mature you make people basically just happy that you are there. A responsible player also wont mess up the server with Full WE.

Last edited:
What do you mean: "put away the boring Terra-forming"?
I meant that i could just not have to do all my Terra-forming by hand and be able to do a lot of it with WE so i meant to put the hard and boring part away as in to just not have to waste time on it

And here are some screenshots of what I did on my server with WE
Mountains:

the Empress of Ireland(ship):

I want to make clear that i know what commands I should use and the ones i shouldn't so i don't mess anything up or cause lag and maybe crashing too

Here you can find the requirements for the badges and the format for applying:
Your application will not be accepted if you dont fulfill all the requirements needed for the badge you are seeking.
I am pretty sure that Jonatanknalle meant that you have to be an artist to get the badge. You are a commoner and do not meet that requirement.

Even though I know I wont get this till I am artist I still want to point this out that I dont just want it to help a friend its also mainly to help me too so when I am building huge things or doing terraforming I can use it.

*UPDATE*
I recently got artist so I believe i meet all the expectations for FAWE so im juts putting this out there

I have talked to Eriol and this app is no longer for full WE its for limited WE. Ill probally have a better chance possibly at getting this after my talk with Eriol.

I have talked to Eriol and this app is no longer for full WE its for limited WE. Ill probally have a better chance possibly at getting this after my talk with Eriol.
I actually want to say I feel ready for full WE but Eriol recommended this first so I actually don not know what to do

I accept this application for limited WE, please create a new application for full WE, when you think its suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.