• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Screenshot Techniques

can anyone help me be lazy and provide me with a link to a nice, clear video guide to installing shaders?

add to glovenator's list:
you'll need not a very crappy computer.
Phhhhfft....
My computer is not crappy!!!
It's the best computer in my house and is only 6 months old. With Windows 8.1 and 8gb RAM, it is......
I could go on all day

I reckon it may have something to do with my minecraft..
I agree @ardelenia. Bring on the video!

It's the best computer in my house and is only 6 months old. With Windows 8.1 and 8gb RAM, it is......
Sohardcore.jpg

I guess another "technique" of sorts, would be photo-shopping screenshots.
Speaking of which, for those with photoshop, this would be a wicked cool thing to see done. Render's can yield similar effects i know, but ofc only Q can do those.

I might try this if i get a chance, and an appropriate shot to do it with.

Is there anything other than blurring the top and blurring the bottom of the image?
sharpening and making brighter posts of the image you want to stand out. Stitching together multiple images so it looks like you have a shitton rendered.Adding hues to add atmosphere to sunrise/set or making certain parts darker. You can also add rain and lightning. I'll link two pictures when I'm on my PC.

It's the difference between this:
ST4IKWm.png

And this:
nCwB0P8.png

This was done only hours after I've first used photoshop, it's all very easy.(though I want to go back and change the lightning later)

Last edited: