• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Server Showcases and Trailers

My suggestion would be to make bag end at the beginning since that's kind of where it all everything starts.

My suggestion would be to make bag end at the beginning since that's kind of where it all everything starts.
I agree, K1sk! I would love to have seen a few more things from the Shire in the video. But overall, the video is great, especially with the shaders he used!

Just wondering, Klemens, does the video have a link to the website? I think the pickaxe at the end might be but I am not sure.

Great ! it really shows all the wonders of the server :)
The only thing missing imo is short view of Henneth Annûn, but it doesn't really matter !

Great ! it really shows all the wonders of the server :)
The only thing missing imo is short view of Henneth Annûn, but it doesn't really matter !
As i said i was just Filming finished projects and henneth annûn wasnt at that time. :) I'll edit the trailer soon so there will be some more gondorian shots

Sounds good! I think the video is almost good enough to be our official trailer! You should show it to Q220 or another Vala!

Fantastic work you did here klem, very awesome shots!
Two things to discuss about:
1. Use another font for the main text, this one is a bit nasty to read, the letter shapes are sometimes a tad too fancy. My suggestion would be the font Candara, if you dont have it preinstalled, get it here: http://www.fontpalace.com/font-details/Candara/

2. Include some terrain shots which is also an important aspect of our server work (marshes, white mountains/Beacons, Rauros/Tol Brandir/Nen Hithoel/Amon Hen & Lhaw, a glacier (e.g. behind Isengard), Lothlórien/Mirrormere)