• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Server upgrade underway

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Supporter
Credits
XP
The server which served freebuild is undergoing an upgrade, this means the following:

• Some requests to the resourcepack can end up in file not found error. I have moved all the files to the same machine that handles the website and updated all the download locations under our Resources | Minecraft Middle Earth automatic server texturepacks should continue to work as the plugin is already aware of the changed download location. Other locations that mention outdated links should get redirected to Resources | Minecraft Middle Earth but since we have't used a central download location from the start, it is pretty difficult to catch them all.
  • Teamspeak has been moved as well, and can result that some people who have slacking Internet Service Providors can't connect to ts.mcmiddleearth.com right now. The DNS record has been updated and it can take up to 24 hours for third-world-policy ISPs to fetch the update (while it should be near-instantanous, one hour max. But hey, I can keep on dreaming?). If you have any issues connecting to Teamspeak, please post it here.
  • Game servers temporarily unavailable: MCME Freebuild Server, Ark Evolved, Zomboid, Team Fortress 2, 7 Days to Die, Natural Selection 2, Rust and Starbound.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
This... This made my day.

It's a real shame to see modern world ISPs in Europe and the US who don't even update within the 24 hours. My pc was already aware of the change within 10 minutes, but for some others it can take hours/days (I guess Google DNS is pretty sweet, and also doesn't do those pesky blocking of websites that some ISP companies do).

Now if only my Internet connection would have a 99.9 percent uptime, I would actually be pretty happy :eek:

Oh damn, never knew we had an ARK server. Can anyone hit me up with an IP address, I might pop on it to ride spinosauros'

The IP should be "144.76.165.41:7777".
You can join the server directly by adding "+connect 144.76.165.41:7777" to your steam starting parameter once they are back up running of course.

Reactions: Se7
The IP should be "144.76.165.41:7777".
You can join the server directly by adding "+connect 144.76.165.41:7777" to your steam starting parameter once they are back up running of course.
Cheers!, I'll try to pop on tomorrow/whenever server is back up

That is weird, animal spawning is disabled in the server.properties :eek:

It is a world to world thing. the server props only effects the main world

you need to use the command in that world