• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Servers out of date

xzxBossDudexzx

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I just logged onto the game and tried to play a multiplayer server but there is a message that says "outdated server". It keeps popping up after 3-5 seconds of loading. This is not just one server, it is all that I have loaded. My game is on 1.12 so I was thinking that the servers may not be updated yet, so also if anyone could tell me how to put my game back a version that would also be great.

Any suggestions that could help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Open the minecraft launcher. Click launch options. Click the add new bar. Change version to 1.11. Save. Click news. Click the small up arrow next to play. Click the version you want. Click play.