• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Shaderpackrequest

el_schnarcho

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Can someone recommend a shaderpack which shows a bright night sky with realistic stars?! (or even galaxies?)

thx in advance :)

yeah... but with optifine I cant run any Shaders? or i it possible to run more than 1 mod at a time?
Yes it is possible to run 2 mods at the same time, I believe that you just install it with the same name as your shaders profile, however I'm not sure if I'm correct.

I have both optifine and shaders installed, works fine. But you can't see the nice resourcepacks sky with a shaderpack on :l

Normaly Optifine should connect automaticly with the Shadersmod (as I saw it in some installguides) dunno why it does not work on my PC ?!

Anyway thx for ur help @yodog_117 :)

But actually it does not matter because like @wodleth said since one activates shaders the optifinesky disapeers...

xD but there has to be a shader which has a sky alike optifine somewhere! THIS IS THE INTERNET! :D

1X3Pkn7.jpg

EDIT: Just realised I had installed "OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_A4.jar" but to combine it with the shadermod u need "OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4.jar"

That datafiles... goin crazy! Now it works... But does not solve my problem
:/

Last edited: