• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Shaders not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luyten

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
If this would better be suited in the Art Dpt. then I have no qualms with it being moved.

Okay so I have Forge, the Shaders mod and various Shader packs, but when I load them it simply says' Shaders initialized' but nothing actually changes? I have the most recent Forge and shadersmod editions and I'm running Minecraft with the Forge profile. I've tried running multiple different shaderpacks and all of them have the same result, so I don't think it's the pack.

Anyone have any idea please?

Last edited:
I too have this problem and I've tried different version of forge as well, just in case the newest one was bugged.

Some light versions of shader packs don't seem to actually do anything. You might try a more intensive pack. Either way, avoid 1.7.10 if you possibly can. It has severe performance issues. Use the 1.7.5 version.

im using seus ultra and i still have the problem
and i'm using the 1.7.5 version

Some light versions of shader packs don't seem to actually do anything. You might try a more intensive pack. Either way, avoid 1.7.10 if you possibly can. It has severe performance issues. Use the 1.7.5 version.

The 1.7.5 version of what sorry? Forge or the shaders mod?

I've tried running it with and without Forge and still no avail. It just says 'Shaders initialized' but does nothing else.

Well I've tried running it on my profile and the OptiFine profile to run it in the 1.7.5 shadersmod and the 1.7.5 OptiFine HD shadersmod without forge but the same thing still happens every time.

'Shaders initialized' and 0 shaders.

I'm using the ulta packs rather than the lite ones so that makes no difference.

Well I've tried running it on my profile and the OptiFine profile to run it in the 1.7.5 shadersmod and the 1.7.5 OptiFine HD shadersmod without forge but the same thing still happens every time.

'Shaders initialized' and 0 shaders.

I'm using the ulta packs rather than the lite ones so that makes no difference.
I'm having the same problems

I fixed the issue by basically going through the entire process once more, slowly and systematically.

Status
Not open for further replies.