• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Shifty Update!

ShiftyJ

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey lovely lads and ladies!

Don't be afraid, I'm not typing from heaven or hell right now, I'm not dead. I'm actually typing from Durban, South Africa! As I told most of you, I started my Master program at uni from September onwards, and chose to focus on it 24/7, as it only is one year, a lot of work and an important step in my life. I'm now doing my internship and will be done during summer time. I told Ryan I was going to be inactive, but said to him I'd gladly resume my admin position after that :)

So, don't worry, I didn't leave, I'm just out of office at the moment. How is my lovely MCME community doing? Busy with 2.0 I presume, and with Gondor I hope :D The site looks funky fresh, I like it a lot! I'll be occasionally posting from now on, discontinuing my silent status. Please don't hesitate to give me an update and MCME love overload :p

Cheers,
Shifty

Shifty!
What?! Durban? You could have told us ;-)
Gondor is going well and by the time you're back, the white city will stand proud amongst the fields. I also established my kebab place there and i'm thinking of franchising. Hope you'll get on teamspeak again and hop on to see pellennor fields!
Good luck with the master!

God damnit Shifty, ever sence you left I haven't had anyone to talk to about what would happen if a hamster and a cow had a baby! (or any of the random usless shit we usually talked about :D)

Shifty! Maaan, I was wondering where you were! Good to hear from you and I hope you're having fun there. I'm sure everyone will welcome you back with open arms! I also hope that you will still want to help on that project me and @JordD04 were working on. Take care!

still, get your sexy ass back here as soon as you can :p