• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Plotworld Ship Building

I had a look at the ships and must say I dislike the sails very much. They are very irregular this may look like fluttering in the wind but sails should not flutter. If they do the crew does a terrible job and the ship will not move. A sail full of wind should be very smoothly curved like this:
Also I'm very sure they did not transport stuff on the deck. They needed all space for sailing which is hard work. Also in case of a storm goods on deck are very dangerous.

So how would you do a place for many crew members and knights to eat?

Space in a ship is most valuable. There is always to little. So you can't place huge tables, with great chairs in a ship. Insided should be crammed with hammocks, equipment and maybe some tiny area with tables with and causing claustrophobia.

I also found this "wooden arch". I don't think that would be stable:
full

Aye that's why there is bunk beds but we're talking about 30+ knights and members IllI change the chairs but I don't see another solution for the table

I'm really sure only the highest officers had a nice place to eat at a ship. Better fill that second level with beeds too. There is even a library :eek:

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-5_12-16-8.png
    upload_2018-4-5_12-16-8.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 302
As for the wooden arch I went over the ship many times with it's builder and we changed some things but that didn't seem to be a problem I'll have a closer look and I'll see what i can do

I'm not sure what you mean by library there is a few book shelfs but definitely not a library