• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled ShroomyD limited World edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomyD

Involved Member
Commoner
Credits
XP
I hear the cries already, What??? a commoner for limited world edit?!?!?

pls just bear with me :p
  • When did you join?
4th of April 2020.
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am currently a commoner and have been since the seventh of April
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
I am not incredibly experienced in FAWE but I know enough to get through that.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
Again, as I said I am not incredibly experienced but I will try not to spam the staff with questions but instead try and find the answers by myself.
  • Why do you need this badge?
I would like to have this badge as it would enable me to finish builds a lot more quickly meaning that I would then have more time to work on texturing. I'd also like to be able to help out people with their building as filling in an entire wall/floor by hand can get quite boring quite quickly.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
To me, a mature and responsible use of world edit in general is to not abuse the abilities it gives you, to not grief or use it anywhere when not asked. It would mean helping others but only when they ask for it but also to not make rash decisions that could cause grief or other server problems.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200522-091221_Chrome.jpg

that's really ironic

but limited is different he wanted full

And raffy said that limited was an option for commoners

Last edited:
As far as I am aware limited world edit or world edit in any form has been given to a commoner, one of the main reasons being because it gives them the ability to edit the main map.

Jona you have my solemn word that I would not edit the map unless specifically asked by a player of a higher rank and even then only when nessecary

As stated in the application format, the limited world edit badge is reserved for Artist+. MCME is not about building stuff on freebuild, so why would we want to give commoners world edit? ;)
You can apply again once you have Artist or Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.