• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Sloppycoco's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloppycoco

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date: I joined MCME 11th October 2020

• Jobs:

Job #1: Title:
    roguetrialjob Leader: barteldvn Date: 11/01/2020

Job #2: Title:
    rudo_and_the_castle Leader: aVeryAngryBadger Date: 10/18/2021

Job #3: Title:
    Rudo_Farm_Walls1 Leader: Rudolphius (technically Mershy) Date: 10/27/2021

• Plotbuilds:

• Themed-builds:

1636048106760.png

Theme : Erebor Gate

Not alot of work went into this one and it's not entirely finished (lacking a door and a path)

• Additional Builds:

Harlond1.png

Harlond1.png

• Your interests: I really enjoy both exploring and building in Gondorian style, I'm not that into building Dwarven but it could be fun sometimes

• Your motivation: As a kid I watched lotr with my grandpa. As I grew up I got more and more interrested in the works of Tokien, and since my grandpa was a huge Tolkien fan he had almost every book written about Middle-Earth. I had played alot of Minecraft before the pandemic, but during the pandemic I started playing alot of Minecraft. As said above, I joined the server in October 2020, but stopped playing cause everything started to open up again in my country (Norway) so I got stuck with alot of schoolwork and I honestly forgot about MCME. In September I started playing again and in mid-october I started being really active and I explored the server and got so much nostalgia. I really enjoy building in Minecraft and I LOVE Tolkiens books so therefor I'm applying for Artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.