• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Smaug's Unrestricted WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaug_Niphredil

Head of Moderation and Events
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
23rd August 2015

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Moderator/Assistant. I have been Enforcer since February 2017 and Assistant since May 2019

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have the Limited WE badge and I know how to use that. I also know how to use some of the brushes and extra commands that you get. Although, I will use Voxel brushes instead of WE brushes.

Will you need instructions in using Worldedit once you have the badge?
No

Why do you need this badge?
I have a large area of terrain outside Aldburg and I need WE to use the wonderful //smooth command. This badge will also allow me to easily place grass over places and set biomes in a certain region. People with the Limited badge are also frequently asking me to do stuff with WE that they can't do, then I am unable to help them because I only have the limited badge.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
Not removing large chunks of the map :p

Status
Not open for further replies.