• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Soarz9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarz9

Head Muppet
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Soarz9
Date Joined : 04 February 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the United States, and i usually play between 2 p.m and 12 p.m Eastern Time. I'm free from those times to do anything and talk to anyone.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, I love interacting with people and this allows me to do so.
What makes a great Guide according to you? A guide is composed of many different attributes, but the main ones are knowledge of the server and of J.R.R Tolkien and his work. Another is they need to be Friendly, not just to staff but to all who join the server. Many people join this server wanting to just see the world and what has been created and that's it. But a guide can step in and show them around and explain to them how it was made and what it took to make it either by lore or by the people of the server. A guide is an active member of the community and participates in many ways, they are on to help with questions or to show people what has been done over these 9 years. I would love to be apart of this server and world that has been created, and with guide i feel i will be able to offer more then i can know.

Sincerely
Soarz9

Thank you for applying for Guide, Soarz.
We will discuss your application among ourselves and get back to you with our decision privately on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message any Guide on Discord or the Forums and we'll be sure to answer them! Until then, remain patient while we discuss and good luck!
-The Guide Team
(This thread has been locked from further comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.