• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Some maps

RubenPieterMark

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey, I am gonna make some maps :/

I'm just gonna make a screenshot of the dynamic map and edit the screenshot with pixlr.com. I already did one map of Rohan, which I am going to expand:
deDWDtR.png

You could use the Journeymap mod to take the screenshots as well. It looks quite a bit better, and it applies your resource pack to the map (which allows maps of places like Minas Tirith). I believe that's what @Finrod_Amandil uses to make his maps.

This thread is called "some maps" for a reason, so Pieter, I am putting in a map request. Go to the Tower of Ecthellion TB, turn left coming from the current /theme warp, and down a little bit on the right hand side is mine, with a few MCME city maps created using Minecraft maps and item frames. Take a screenshot of whatever one you want, however many or few you want, and basically point out all the important locations in each city like you did with fennas.

Only if you want to

Make a bigger Arnor, to me, thats not enough of an Arnor. And be sure to include the borders of Arthedain, Cardolan, and Rhudaur, cause I always forget where they are.