• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Some Screenshots

Glov

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
I'm hopping on the Bandwagon. (im a bandwagoner D: )
Link to Minus Album: http://glovenator.minus.com/m7A3xXngUQn1w

iuLYJXcUixrgo.png

Edoras Day
iY1BTBdjWt56M.png

Edoras Night
ibylXIvy9gN630.png

Weathertop
iCVs2lGfE72OK.png

Weathertop Low Angle
ifqBEtnUQFM7u.png

Fornost
ilyYgPjy93LZM.png

Fornost
ibjTEkWyxWEaBA.png

Rivendell
iRtybql0X5cTs.png

Andrath
ioqGmHMwVw4Un.png

Andrath
idWksA0g1gFht.png

Buckland
iGdyPyZgqK9mK.png

Dome Of Stars
i7vK6tz38N0F.png

Last edited:
These 2 are a little old. Forgive the render gaps. I tried redoing them with optifine, so more of the forest is rendered. But for some reason i just cant seem to make it as vibrant as the originals. I think i either used Sasuked Shader's or Sildur's Vibrant for it. Cant remember which tho.

Cerin Amroth
ibeHG7FsyGcGXA.png

Cerin Amroth
ibv6tTX61Fw5WD.png

Last edited:
take some of The Beacon Hills near Firien Wood. Some of those mountains are really cool. The Rauros ones look epic btw!

Man glove, these are really something special, keep it up! Maybe you could try Isengard, Bree or just some more natural environments, like mountains.

@MaDIIReD the resolution is low because i cropped it to remove un-rendered gaps. I dont think i have
the original uncropped. But maybe i'll try doing Fornost again with a different shader pack. Its a son of a female dog to render though >_<