• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Southern Beacons?

basserg

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Will we be building the southern warning beacons? They are supposed to go to Belfalas, and since we made the northern ones go all the way to Edoras, it would be good to have the southern ones go all the way to Dol Amroth. I just thought I'd ask because of the work starting in the area.

“…The Lord of the City had beacons built on the tops of outlying hills along both borders of the great range, and maintained posts on these points where fresh horses were always in readiness to bear his errand-riders to Rohan in the North, or to Belfalas in the South.” — Gandalf to Pippin

If you read it well, it's written that fresh horses are kept there to go to Rohan or to Belfalas. So no beacons there

The horses are situated at the border of the kingdom to go to edoras or belfalas.
Good eye for that, but since we're just starting on the southern parts I think we have had time to plan for terrain or beacons. I'll keep it in mind!