• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Southern Gondorian village

MaDIIReD

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
ThemedBuilds
ThemedBuilds run weekly, from Saturday ~9PDT/17GMT onward.
Main:

'Southern Gondorian village'
So as you all know there will be a bunch of villages in southern gondor and they are most likely going to be in a different style than the northern villages, using more sandstony textures. In this themedbuild you will build concepts for the southern gondorian villages (small parts of villages). You might even end up inspiring the final style used on the build server :3

Reference: none
Texturepack:
Gondor
'Main' ThemedBuilds are used in applications for the Commoner and Artist ranks.
Guidelines
By participating in a ThemedBuild you agree to abide by the following guidelines.
Lots:
  • You can find the lots at the freebuild server, at /warp theme.
  • Claim a free lot by placing a sign on the diamond block, and typing your name.
  • You should not leave comment signs on yours, or any other player's builds.
  • One player per lot, no skipping empty lots.
  • Reserved/empty/abandoned lots may be cleared at any time.
  • Any lots that do not follow the guidelines will be removed without warning.
  • Builds should not extend outside of your lot.
  • You may only ask for a Staff member's assistance with blocks that you cannot place. This generally includes water, no-physics materials, and fire. Staff will not help you with terraforming, copy-pasting, flipping or moving your ThemedBuilds.
  • Non-serious builds will result in disqualification from the next week's ThemedBuild.
  • Note! There are a limited number of lots each week. It is your responsibility to complete your build before the end of the ThemedBuild.
Applications:
  • Only work from the 'Main ThemedBuild' will be accepted as part of a Commoner application.
  • All builds submitted in your application must be entirely your own work, and must have been completed during the allotted time.
  • Screenshots should be taken using the texturepack defined at the top of this post.
  • Take at least one screenshot of your build with your lot-sign clearly visible.

when will the new themedbuild start :)?
@MaDIIReD
It's been a pretty hectic few days with parties, football a build day and more. I'll try to get a new one set up before dinner. If I don't make that it'll be here later this evening (within the next few hours)

and my plot keeps getting stolen
What happened? Did you claim a plot and did somebody than put his/her name on the plot?
You should definitely inform me or a bounder, or make a post in this thread if something like that happens with the coordinates of your plot. We can then make sure the situation is rectified. ;)

What happened? Did you claim a plot and did somebody than put his/her name on the plot?
You should definitely inform me or a bounder, or make a post in this thread if something like that happens with the coordinates of your plot. We can then make sure the situation is rectified. ;)
well yesterday the samething happend and a bounder dont know his name anymore changed it back for me but now i came on again and its stolen again