• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted SPACE_LEMON Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPACE_LEMON

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Date: July 18th, 2019

Jobs and Plotbuilds:

Cave detailing in Moria with Darki:

Themed-builds:

Castle:

Dol Guldur [WIP]:

Additional Builds:

Old TE faction builds:

Your interests:
Mainly terraforming. I love shaping terrain and carving streams and rivers. I'm crappy at trees, though. As for actual buildings, I'm versatile when it comes to style, but have limited experience with any of them.

Your motivation:
People keep telling me to apply, so here I am, applying. Plus the thought of contributing to this fantastic project makes me happy.

Last edited:
Date: July 18th, 2019

Jobs and Plotbuilds:

Cave detailing in Moria with Darki:

Themed-builds:

Castle:

Dol Guldur [WIP]:

Additional Builds:

Old TW faction builds:

Your interests:
Mainly terraforming. I love shaping terrain and carving streams and rivers. I'm crappy at trees, though. As for actual buildings, I'm versatile when it comes to style, but have limited experience with any of them.

Your motivation:
People keep telling me to apply, so here I am, applying. Plus the thought of contributing to this fantastic project makes me happy.
Staff and forman have discussed your build on numerous occasions and we recognise that you are a talented builder, we would like you to build a hall on moria next to the fellowships path to give you the experiance you need. @DoctorDaom has a hall ready i belive. Thank you for applying

Staff and forman have discussed your build on numerous occasions and we recognise that you are a talented builder, we would like you to build a hall on moria next to the fellowships path to give you the experiance you need. @DoctorDaom has a hall ready i belive. Thank you for applying
Thank you! You all have more confidence in my skill than I do, tbh. I hope I don't make a big mess of the hall, but I shall try my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.