• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Sport

Dejohnman378

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I think there was a a thread about it before it got deleted but I just wanted to ask people about their favourite sport.
These are my answers

Favourite Sport: Football (soccer)

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Aston Villa

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Christian Benteke.

Do you play a sport: Football (soccer) and Basketball.

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: I'd like to but I don't think I will be one.

Favourite Sport: Bodybuilding

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Kai Greene

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): ---

Do you play a sport: Bodybuilding/Powerlifting

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: Maybe, but it's for fun at the moment

Sports are for nerds and can lick my ****s and **** my **** with an iron pole. Does nothing but ruin plans and take up time #MyWeekandPlansWereCancelledBecauseOfSportsForThe72Time

Favourite Sports: Football (soccer), Football (American Football)

Teams I support: ACF Fiorentina, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota United FC

Favourite player: Adrian Peterson

Do you play a sport: Does Magic: The Gathering count?

Last edited:
Favourite Sports: Parkour

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Daniel Ilabaca

Do you play a sport: Parkour, Bouldering, Snowboarding

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: No, i like to keep it as a hobby and as compensation in everyday life. But i like and life the philosophy of that sport quite a lot.

Favourite Sport: Split between American football and European football

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Bayern Munich (European football), New Orlean Saints (American football)

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Drew Brees (american football)

Do you play a sport: Football (american and European), Rugby, Bodybuilding? (not sure if it's a sport), Skiing/Snowboarding.

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: I use to want to play in the CFL (Canadian football league) but the guys that play the position that I did were a great deal bigger than me and I did not want to be crushed into paste. I use to compete in some younger professional soccer teams in my area as a defenceman but I moved away from it to do American style football in highschool, both of which I stopped playing after school.

Favourite Sport: Rugby

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Well there aren't really teams to supporter* for in Belgium

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): MYSELF

Do you play a sport: Rugby (and i did Judo for 7 years)

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: NO

*I don't think this is correct :p

Favourite Sport: Football

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Chelsea

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Gianfranco Zola

Do you play a sport: Football, tennis, basketball, rugby (Whatever my school has a team for) and skateboarding (Used to)

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: Not really, i used to enter skateboarding competitions that i could get to but other than that i am fine without it.

Favourite Sport: Basketball

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Atlanta Hawks

Favourite players (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap

Do you play a sport: Basketball, Tennis, Baseball

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: Not at all, love the game but no intentions of going pro

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: liverpool!

Favourite players (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Daniel Sturridge, Steven Gerrard, Luke shaw and Theo Walcott ( I like a lot of players).

Do you do any sport: Football (soccer), Tennis, Swimming and gym.

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: not really, but I was known as the most likely person to win an olympic medal (don't know what it means).

Favourite sport: Mountain climbing

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Marit Bjørgen

Do you play a sport: Mountain climbing/ cross country skiing

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: No, but i have some plans on which mountains i want to climb :)

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Chelsea

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Frank Lampard

Do you play a sport: Basketball and tennis.

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: That would be my dream but I don't think I'll get into it.

Favourite Sport: Split between Football, American Football and Cricket

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Arsenal FC because the first game I ever watched was an arsenal game and my da and grandad supported them. (North London lad)

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Tomas Rosicky

Do you play a sport: I play American football and I play district level Cricket

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: Nein. When I was 14 I was asked to go to Leicestershire County training but I went to LA that year and missed out. After that holiday I started my gcse years and I stopped playing cricket. Shame because one of my old teammates is playing for Leicestershire under 18s and another teammate is playing for Under 19's England team and got to go on tour around India and Australia.....I shoulda stuck with it.

Last edited:
Favourite Sport: Rugby Union

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support:
Ulster Rugby and Ireland (International)

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Rory Best(Ulster) Gordon D'Arcy(Ireland)

Do you play a sport: Played rugby for five years

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: I have no aspirations for pro level sport, but I do wish to get into Hockey.

Rugby Union
Union Pleb. League master race or nothing.
Favourite Sport: Football

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support:
Liverpool

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Steven Gerrard

Do you play a sport: Ultimate Frisbee #FuckYeah #TooMuchSwag

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: I want my Uni Ultimate team to be able to play at higher standards. Preferably winning nationals but I doubt it.

Favourite Sport: Football or Tennis
Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Arsenal - Andy Murray

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Lukas Podolski

Do you play a sport: Golf

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: I'm the next Tiger Woods, just you wait and see

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Liverpool

SCUM #NEVERWALKALONE

Favourite Sport: Ski jumping

Team (favourite player if it isn't a team sport) I support: Kamil Stoch

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): ---

Do you play a sport: Just running a little bit ;)

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: too late for me :D

Favourite Sport: Freediving

Favourite player (doesn't apply if it is one man sport already answered above): Herbert Nitsch

Do you play a sport: I Freedive, Swim, and Run.

Do you have ambitions to be a professional sportsman (or woman) or are you one: Nah, dat shits hard m8.