• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Sports (not soccer!)

mine_bomb13

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
I just wanted to know if anybody is interested in doing a thread about any sports other than soccer: baseball, football/gridiron etc... So if anybody wants a thread about that then okay and if not, not

Footbaaallll
columbia-performed-a-nice-dance-after-scoring-against-greece.gif

Sorry, continue.

I just wanted to know if anybody is interested in doing a thread about any sports other than soccer: baseball, football/gridiron etc... So if anybody wants a thread about that then okay and if not, not
euhm you kind of did.. :D
But it might be better if you start of this discussion with a sport you like. What's your favorite sport/sportsteam and why, etc...

Favourite sports:
Bodybuilding - Favourite athlete Kai Greene
Strongman - Favourite athlete Hafthor Julius Björnsson

as of right now i am actually watching the fifa world cup on the side of Argentina

by football/gridiron meant American football

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love (american) Football (even if I'm french, yes)
Favorite player is DeSean Jackson because of that :

And I practice rock climbing

Does this have anything to do with the fact that he was the Mountain that rides in season 4 GoT?
No, I liked him before he got into GoT, he came second during the Worlds Strongest Man competition this year, and he's from iceland. nuff said

I forgot to add that I'm also a "fan" of bodybuilding and strongman stuff. Always interested to see what the human body (plus some growth hormone and horse steroids) is capable of.

That being said, I prefer a mix of the two. Strength training that is functional (firefighter specific stuff for me) so that Im strong and still looks good :p

No, I liked him before he got into GoT, he came second during the Worlds Strongest Man competition this year, and he's from iceland. nuff said

When is there NOT an Icelander in the top 5 of any worlds strongest man comp!??!

Seriously, since its conception, someone from the US has won 9 times and Iceland has 8 wins. No one else is even close.

if ever we have an international (US) football league, the O and D lines will be USA and Iceland!

When is there NOT an Icelander in the top 5 of any worlds strongest man comp!??!

Seriously, since its conception, someone from the US has won 9 times and Iceland has 8 wins. No one else is even close.

if ever we have an international (US) football league, the O and D lines will be USA and Iceland!
We have a swedish strongman that won 1 time, that's about it :p
And icelanders are born big, must be the viking blood

Used to play Baseball, Lacrosse, and Basketball. I'll follow the Red Sox sometimes, but I've lost interest over the years. Besides the obligation of following my University's sports, i don't really enjoy watching sports all too much, would rather play them.