• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Sports (not soccer!)

TYSKLAND!!!!! fuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Deutschland ist fucking weltmeister!!!!! Aaaah. Germany!!!

Aaaah!!!!

(Soccer, i don't care!)

Pretty sure I'm the only hockey fan here, but I'm a huge fan of the Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins
crosby-briere.jpg

For all the people who complain about American football being called football:

1. The official term is Association Football, not just football.
2. American Football's official term is Gridiron football.
3. The British devised the term soccer, and it was in common use before people called it football.

End lesson.

Pretty sure I'm the only hockey fan here, but I'm a huge fan of the Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins
crosby-briere.jpg

You're NEVER the only one.. Right there with you, only I prefer the Flyers, and Eagles, and Phillies, and Sixers, and Union ( OMFG a soccer reference, such on topic!!!)

You get the idea. All things phila :p

First and foremost, I am a huge fan of the CFL (Canadian Football League) (Gridiron).
The Saskatchewan Roughriders are my #1 favorite sports team overall.
crop_19126771117.jpg

Secondly, my favorite NHL team. Through thick and thin, I love me my Canucks!
Vancouver.gif

I follow a few other sports, NFL, a little bit of Rugby and I've recently taken an interest into Australian Football.

I currently play Soccer on a recreational team, just to help me stay in shape and have fun with friends. Through high school I played GridIron football (Linemen, played as an offensive left tackle and center and then a defensive linemen as well) as well as two years of Scholastic (Folkstyle) Wrestling.

Thats me!