• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Sports (not soccer!)

Tennis! I don't watch much pro tennis, I really just play and watch my buddies (who, of course, will probably end up being pros some day, no joke). Also, I like soccer (kinda) and football (American) ("handegg"), basketball, cross country, sometimes hockey, skiing (duh), ya know.

All this soccer and football makes me sick.
leche.jpg

Ah. . .Much better ;)

Was gonna quit reading this thread 'till I came across this

Tennis! I don't watch much pro tennis, I really just play and watch my buddies (who, of course, will probably end up being pros some day, no joke). Also, I like soccer (kinda) and football (American) ("handegg"), basketball, cross country, sometimes hockey, skiing (duh), ya know.
CROSSSSSS!!!!!!

Went to a football/soccer game in pittsburgh Milan vs Manchester city ...rained the whole time ...