• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Staff AMA (Build Moderators)

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
MCME Staff AMA

Hello Everyone!

So for the month of June the Staff and I have decided we'd like to treat everyone to a new Staff AMA. For those who are not familiar with the acronym AMA it stands for "Ask me Anything". AMAs are a prolific things notables associated with Reddit who like to run them with celebrities, well renowned people within their discipline etc. The public are able to post and address random questions to these people and in turn they respond to the questions.

We see this as an opportunity for the newer members of the community to get to know the people who occupy the various staff Ranks

Refer here for more info.

The schedule is as follows;

9th to 16th - Build Moderator (Artisans, Steward, Foreman)
16th to 23rd - Bounder
23rd to 30th - Valar

Before we get this ball rolling we just need to let you know that rules still apply so please do not address anything vulgar or explicit as the TOS states so if you really want to get to know a certain player, do it by your own discretion outside MCME ;)

-----------------------------------------------​

This week is Build Moderators!

mitt-romney-my-body-is-ready.jpg

I will ask the first question of the Build Moderators since errybody is being too quiet and nervous (ya thats right Im callin all yall out)

If you were an herb (it doesnt matter whether or not you pronounce the "h" or not), what would you be and why?

Which Star Wars character do you relate to most?

Apples or Oranges?

What motivates you in life?

Favorite color?

Least favorite X-Men?

Favorite X-Men?
(trick question the answer is Wolverine)

Your ideal city to live in?

Favorite food?

Favorite type of pasta?

Fill in the blank: Vegans are _______

Favorite villain of all time?

What is MCME to you?

You are welcome ladies, let the show begin

If you were a Magic: The Gathering card what would you do? (This can be a vague answer if you don't know the game. Those that answer will be rewarded with me creating the card for them.)
If you could be an animal, what animal would it be and why would it be a cat?
Do you want to build a snowman?

Last edited:
If you were an herb (it doesnt matter whether or not you pronounce the "h" or not), what would you be and why?
Something that spreads a lot of seeds around it.
That dude with the saxophone in the cantina. Man does he rock the sax.
Apples or Oranges?
Hmm depends on the occasion. I'd prefer an apple after chopping some wood for the campfire, using my pocket knife to slice it into pieces. I'd eat an orange when I'm chillaxing in the shade watching the girls go by on the beach.
Enrichment of yourself either in experiences or capabilities. The more you fill your life with experiences the longer it will seem to last.
Favorite color?
Red, green and yellow.
Least favorite X-Men?
The girl that can't touch anything cause she sucks the power out of people. I dunno i just love hugs man.
Favorite X-Men? (trick question the answer is Wolverine)
Mystique, one word: kinky.
Hmm haven't lived in enough cities to know, but I'd say ghent is a good one. Center of europe, so london amsterdam brussels and paris are close by, and while it's a city, it feels more like a town.
Favorite food?
Italian for sure, although belgian fries are also a treat.
Favorite type of pasta?
Farfalle, the butterfly type. For sauce, I'd say anything.
Risky, since their live expectancy drops and risk for anemic diseases increases. A shortage of folium acid is also bad during pregnancy.
That crazy dude from far cry 3, or the murderer in the movie seven. Two creepy guys, dayyum.
What is MCME to you?
My international network and a way to learn stuff which I would never have been able to learn.

@DarthRagnar
I'd boost the defense stats of humanoids. I'd also give the opposing player some good life advice so that he understands the virtue of unity and love.
I'd be a cat, cause they swing like no other. Or a stud horse. (That's the life)

Parsley

Jaden Korr. He is a post RotJ Character if you don't know. Or Jacen Solo.

Apples or Oranges?

Apples bitch.

Music and @jakethegardian

Favorite color?

Green and Red. DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE!

Least favorite X-Men?

Storm. Screw you Halle Berry

Favorite X-Men?

Nightcrawler and Deadpool.

Stockholm

Favorite food?

The blood of the innocent

Favorite type of pasta?

Pizza. Nah, Pennie (however you spell it)

The Bane of all human existance

My girlfriend

What is MCME to you?
Mcme is love. Mcme is life.

But no seriously its where most of friends are... and it can be fun :p

And Darth, I would be a card that is the best and nothing can ever stop me. (I dont know anything about Magic if you haven't guessed)

Also I would be an anteater cuz,
9Ns0Hff.jpg

Last edited:
Ha wicked! I assume that tapping thing isn't what I think it is? I don't know anything about magic tbh.

Something nobody would want to eat. I don't want to end up in a Veggie's belly.
Captain Jack Sparrow... wait...
Apples or Oranges?
Why not both?
This is weird... I just want to live an enjoyable life!
Favorite color?
Blue
Least favorite X-Men?
Let me be honest: I've never seen any of the movies.
Favorite X-Men? (trick question the answer is Wolverine)
Wolverine is the only one I've heard of.
Sydney
Favorite food?
Vegetables taste better if you replace them with a nice steak.
Favorite type of pasta?
Ravioli
not making a difference to world peace anyways.
Goldfinger
What is MCME to you?
My favourite international community, a place to get to know people from all around the world

@DarthRagnar
If I were a Magic Card, I'd make Steaks out of every beast that tries to kill me. Well, if they're not humanoid, of course. That's sick.
If I were an animal, I'd be a carnivore. Or a bird. Maybe a carnivore bird?

If you were a Magic: The Gathering card what would you do? (This can be a vague answer if you don't know the game. Those that answer will be rewarded with me creating the card for them.)
If you could be an animal, what animal would it be and why would it be a cat?
Do you want to build a snowman?
If I was a Magic Card, I would be able to decrease their accuracy via distractions and my dashing good looks while simultaneously inflicting fire damage. I would also have the power to take over enemy brothels cus #LittleFire

If I could be an animal I would be a jellyfish, no worries at all but you just get to float around the ocean and fuck shit up

Hmm, what was the most enjoyable job you've done? What was your most enjoyable build?
Also on the counterpart, what was your worst job/build?