• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Stoog_Gaming's Limited Worldedit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoog_Gaming

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join I joined on July 11th 2019.

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? I am currently a guide and have been for just over a month.

• How experienced are you in FAWE? I have some basic knowledge of FAWE I already know how to do basic selection movement/copy/paste commands I have used a few other commands but those are about the extent of my usage of FAWE.

• Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge? I doubt I will need much instruction in WorldEdit outside of some higher-end commands that I am unlikely to need for my intended use of world edit.

• Why do you need this badge? I plan to use the world edit badge for working on werewolf maps instead of relying on other team members who already have it as I have in the past.
    I also intend to apply to join the animation team because I have always been interested in the plugin and how it can bring the server to life.

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? To me, mature and responsible means that you should only use the badge in places where it is appropriate and to make sure that what you are trying to do is the correct choice beforehand to prevent mistakes that could be challenging to fix.

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.