• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Stoog_Gaming's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoog_Gaming

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I first joined on July 11th 2019 but only started interacting with the community on the 21st of March this year.

• What is your current rank?
I am a Commoner.

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes, I am a fairly common person to see in the voice channels on the Discord.

• Why would you like this badge?
I have long enjoyed playing minigames and I want to allow others to experience the same enjoyment that I do from the minigames, I helped to build and run the recent werewolf games for Emeryld's Games Night, which made me more active with events and planning which in turn made me more interested in being able to run my own minigames than ever before.
When it comes to the Werewolf game I will probably host a few every now and again but I will be working on it fairly regularly making upgrades and modifications to it to make it more and more MCME friendly allowing for easier and quicker setup and gameplay.
I also have a lot of time between now and September (when I go to university) where I would be able to run minigames several times a week. I do not currently have any plans for which I will probably spend the majority of my time on MCME.

Application accepted

Have you ever seen such a quick response? :). I do recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.