• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Story Thread

When he saw a tall tree striding towards him, it had a feminine look to it but also a very old look. When Tom saw it he leaped, from his rock that he sat on, and ran. He was too slow. The thing caught up to him, and with great fingers lifted him up into the air. "What is this?" It said in the common tongue. "I-I am Tom of the Shire" he stammered."aa-nd what are you" he asked still stammering. "I am the Entwife Fimbrethil, and I am on a great journey" she said, in a slow voice. "Where are you going?" Asked tom. "I am going to...

Once this story is done, we should just copy and paste it in a book and place it somewhere on the server. Rivendell or Minas Tirith for example...
Would be quite nice, being able to read these stories once they're done. The idea of a library full of community written books excites me already! :D

and i am on a great journey to find the Ents. "Ents, Tom said fearfully "what are Ents?" "Ents are the most glorious, and oldest of creatures." "My word, " said Tom, but
dont judge me

"..but I thought for sure Tom Bombadil was the oldest of all creatures?" "Well," said Fimbrethil,"I was once wedded, in a sense, to an Ent, and I shall tell you that Ents are the true beholders and shepherds of the forest." Tom pondered this for a moment. "I should very much like to join you on your quest, dear Entwife." "Good, because I seem to have lost my way, would you happen to know in which direction the Gap of Rohan lies?" Well, Tom happened to own an Atlas of Middle Earth. Who wrote it, he wasn't sure.... "I'd be happy to show you the way, but it would take a while." "No matter," said Fimbrethil. So an unusual friendship blossomed, between the smallest of creatures and the largest. They traveled for many days, and decided to rest in a small forest grove south of Ost-In-Edhil. "Shouldn't be more than another fortnight to Fangorn at this rate, Fimbrethil," exclaimed Tom. All of a sudden, a cry of.."HELP" screamed out, and crashing through the bushes, came a......
Happy to carry on with this great story :)

The men were driven into the keep. The gates were being rammed. Erkenbrand had not relieved them. Alone they stood, firing arrows into the mass. The Helmingas of the Westfold and the Eorlingas of the Eastfold were numbered only 300 in the keep now. Some had been driven to the Glittering Caves with Èomer. The men stood at their stations, wearily retaining consciousness. Soon the barricade would break, and the Uruks would be able to move in freely. Thèoden was busy in his tower for reasons unknown. Suddenly a shape of a man appeared on the Dike.
Is that meant to be part of the story this thread is creating? It sound a lot like a certain story I've read..

Is that meant to be part of the story this thread is creating? It sound a lot like a certain story I've read..
What story? I'm sorry if I posted it on the wrong thread but I have had this story in my head for a while and wanted to release it somewhere. It's deleted.

Last edited: