• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Structures on the server

how to install structures from the mod on the server?
MCME is not a modded server, you can neither install structures from mods on MCME nor are you allowed to copy any of the builds on MCME and reproduce them via mods or other means on other maps and servers.
If you are talking about the LotR mod i recommend googling for the wiki, although i don't think anyone here is overly familiar with the mod.

To elaborate on what Colo said, the Minecraft Middle-earth server and the LotR mod are two completely separate entities. As the MCME server, we offer you a large, carefully-crafted world for you to explore, along with a fine community to engage with. To experience this server, with its custom-made resource packs, Dynmap, and custom location music, you need only hop onto the server in Minecraft Java Edition version 1.18.2. No mods are required!
If you're interested, we'd be happy to welcome you to the finest Minecraft-based Middle-earth server you'll likely ever join. So what are you waiting for? Hop on, my friend!