• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Stuck in Beginning Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchVermieteDich

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello,

I'm trying right now to join the server but I have a problem:
When I open my chat via "t" to use my mouse-cursor the chat is covering the correct answer so that I can't click it.
First there is normal A, B, C answer options, when I then open chat to use my mouse only B and C are shown anymore.

What can I do, I don't want to screw up just because of this.

First don't worry to screw up. Worst thing that happens when you give wrong answers is that you have to start again from spawn location.

The first question of the quiz is just a YES or NO.
I don't get what you mean by "chat is covering the correct answers". The answers are IN chat.

First of all: thank you for the realy quick help, didn't expect it that quick with how much is going on here ;)

I'm actually already on question 4 I think, the one about the Name. There are options A, B and C when I step on the plate.
But then, when I click T and my "writing bar" pops up the most upper answer, A, is shoven out of my visibility. Is there an option to make my chat "bigger"?

Weird, I'll come online and get you through.

I can't reproduce the problem. Does it happen each time you step on the pressure plate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.