Kappa13 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Jan 4, 2021 #1 I went on /warp mordor and my screen is stuck on this. I can see the chat messages but I can't press escape or anything else.
I went on /warp mordor and my screen is stuck on this. I can see the chat messages but I can't press escape or anything else.
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Jan 4, 2021 #2 disconnect and edit the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list. Set Server Textures to "Disabled".
disconnect and edit the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list. Set Server Textures to "Disabled".
Kappa13 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Jan 4, 2021 #3 Eriol_Eandur said: disconnect and edit the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list. Set Server Textures to "Disabled". Click to expand... you are the best should I enable them again?
Eriol_Eandur said: disconnect and edit the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list. Set Server Textures to "Disabled". Click to expand... you are the best should I enable them again?
Smaug_Niphredil Former Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 51 Jan 4, 2021 #4 One does not simply warp into Mordor...