Stuff I want to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo Baggins

Slab Fanatic
Credits
0
XP
0
Hi. Simply hi. Anyway this is a place where my words will take refuge so I can speak where I want. So here you can just talk about what's happening, this will be a haven a home for things you want to say that are not related to MCME. So I hope this becomes inspiring, cherished, and enjoyed. So come one come all, and enjoy.
 
Also I have helped organize a newspaper that I will put on a new thread soon. Hopefully the first article will be out on Sunday.
 
If you watch the dol amroth thread I said please stop saying that! I don't really care. Just call me Bilbo Baggins.

So... this is the thread about the personal life of you? Don't you think that's a little weird?
Go ahead though, just wondering this out loud I guess.
You bring up I point. People tell me to be safe on the internet. But still this thread will go as normal. ( but I will protect my personal info. )

I think actually I will have time to do an article today.

I meant an article on the newspaper I talked about.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you watch the dol amroth thread I said please stop saying that! I don't really care. Just call me Bilbo Baggins.
I am aware of that, but you are required by the Terms of Service - which you agreed to when you signed up for the forums - to have a forum name that matches your ingame name.

C. Forums
  1. You have to register on our forums with your in-game Minecraft name. This is the name how other people see you within multiplayer.
If it is for some reason, such as not having a minecraft account, just say so:)


Also, you can use the edit button instead of posting 4 times in a row;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top