• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Suggestion: Make another survival

I'm working on quests. RP would be cool but our point is to build.
I agree for sure, we should focus on building primarily until the server is completed!
It would be interesting to have a role play or survival going for when theres no jobs though, also to help keep the interest of players with shorter attention spans!
Good to hear you're working on quests though, I guess RP will be quite a bit different than the little role play that happened a while ago :)

So is this actually gonna be a thing? Quite a few people on teamspeak want this to happen and if it's gonna happen, can someone step up, take an executive decision and decide on a date.

Last edited:
So is this actually gonna be a thing? Quite a few people on teamspeak want this to happen and if it's gonna happen, can someone step up, take an executive decision and decide on a date.
There are no plans to make another survival.

A good idea for survival would be to copy Cair Andros or Helms deep over onto a survival server, then use a plugin to have a defense army and a attacking army. For helms deep we could even have a Berzerker class. I suppose goal of game could be to kill a few NPCs inside the fortresses.

A good idea for survival would be to copy Cair Andros or Helms deep over onto a survival server, then use a plugin to have a defense army and a attacking army. For helms deep we could even have a Berzerker class. I suppose goal of game could be to kill a few NPCs inside the fortresses.
This suggestion is pretty much just pvp, not survival, and that's pretty much what went down on the pvp server when it was up.

You know if this were to happen again Wikey and Dragon will some how find 30 diamonds in the first 10 minutes

This suggestion is pretty much just pvp, not survival, and that's pretty much what went down on the pvp server when it was up.
oops, sorry, I meant PVP. Sounds cool, but now that I think about it, HD is so huge that we would need like 500 plus people to actually make it work well and be realistic looking.