• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Summer PVPGames [Two Trees Event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys! Presuming there are no further problems with the PVP server *cough* The spleef tournament has been rescheduled to the 18th at 22:00 BST (GMT +1) [5pm EST].
If you think you can make it please sign up again and I look forward to seeing you all there!

~MCME PVP GAMES!~
Running 24/7
1sAarKnq9jX8J5ITEIFPsXaqAK3pzx_rep1FDaH2f39hjAyyj_sNBgWhOqtAbfdzQx_GQ0qASlHqfCCjqKAOGlpgW4-eKJa43q_r57aMNb8ZSqatI347ZZPJaAmFzPUNxw

Allo Ladies and Gent!
It's finally here! The PVP server!

Firstly a few simple rules:
Everything in the MCME TOS and Rules
The rules for The Walls - Siege are on the wall in the spawn room
For Connect 4 only press one button per turn
For Spleef if you are the last person on a level, you must jump down.

Anyone found to be purposely breaking or ignoring the rules will be dealt with appropriately by the Moderators.

Server ip: pvpgame.mcmiddleearth.com

Basic game mechanics:
To jump between worlds type /jump [name of world], from here you will need a Moderator to active team selecting and start the game.
Some people appear to be spawning in the Connect4 world, if this happens just do /jump PVPSpawn.

The worlds are:
PVPSpawn
TheWalls-Siege
TheWalls-Sky
Planetoid
Connect4
Arena-Gondor
Arena-Tundra​

Team Games

The Walls - Siege
NR2zpwM.png

The Walls - siege works similar to the standard Walls Formula. However the objective is not simply to destroy the enemy but to destroy the enemies banner, players can respawn so long as their beds are intact. This is a 2 team game. Recommended players: ~4 per team​

The Walls - Sky Island Edition
qGYqHBu.png

This is simply an edited version of Sethbling's "The Walls 2". However, we've scooped out the inside and added floating islands, each with their own special resource. This is a 4 team game. Recommended players: \<3 per team​

Planetoid Survival
He8QNJQ.png

I'm sure you're all familiar with planetoids, you spawn on the dirt one with a little dirt and a little grass and you have to bridge across to other planetoids with their own special resources. The added challenge is that the map is 1 life only and you're competing with another team mirroring you're planetoids, kill them before they kill you. This is a 2 team game. Recommended players: ~4 per team​

Solo Games

Spleef
sLEhdhi.png

SPLEEF! Everyone loves Spleef. For those of you who are unfamiliar, the objective is to break the ground below the other players to make them fall, this particular version has several layers to travel through. Only one Man (or Woman) can win this game. Recommended players: ~8​

Connect 4
LNPxeEC.png

It's Connect 4, you guys now what Connect 4 is. But this one is all powered by commandblocks. Just press the buttons to make the place your tokens (?). Once again, only one person can win. Recommended players: 2
The Tokens are just blocks of sand, if anyone wants to give them pretty colours in an edited Eriador RP, go for it.

Bow Arena
B61ELpu.png

In the Archer Arena you have a bow and 1 life. Be the last Player standing. Simple as that.
There are two maps but I've only shown a picture of one.
Recommended players: ~10 per team​

Tournaments
We have one tournament for each of the maps (except PVPSpawn, that would be silly).
The dates for the tournaments are as follows:
Connect 4: 07/08/2014
Archery Arena - Gondor: 09/08/2014
Spleef: 13/08/2014
The Walls - Siege: 16/08/2014
The Walls - Sky island: 19/08/2014
Archery Arena - Tundra: 25/08/2014
Planetoid Survival: 27/08/2014

Signup
The Signup for each game is a little different, so pay attention to the number of players.
Connect 4: 1 Player
Archery Arena - Gondor: 1 Player
Spleef: 1 Player
The Walls - Siege: 4 Players
The Walls - Sky island: 3 Players
Archery Arena - Tundra: 1 Player
Planetoid Survival: 4 Players

For the team tournaments you apply for your entire team, not individually. If you want to play but don't have a team you can try and find a team via discussion on the forums.​

This is awesome! Now to return to my wishful thinking to recreate the end of the battle in osgiliath in minecraft....

The Walls-Siege Tournament
Ok, the tournament is being moved to 5pm GMT (6pm GMT+1). That's 6 o'clock for the Brits, 7 o'clock for the Italians and around midday for the Yanks.

Apply with teams of
5 now. You can apply on the main post.
Thankyou.​

Also, no one has applied for the The Walls - Sky island edition tournament. If you want to play, you need to apply using the links on the main post.

The games are over.
FrebbieJibbies win!
(bluetackman, free1151, ooitsbirdo, yodog_117, Isengard)

Sorry if the Italian team has not participated in the Walls - Siege, but there were problems: my modem was broken (luckily it was not anything serious), to another the raided his mother in the room to go out ...
I hope that in the coming events will not occur more problems like these!
@JordD04 I'm sorry because you have done so much and then we Italians have not played ...

Sorry if the Italian team has not participated in the Walls - Siege, but there were problems: my modem was broken (luckily it was not anything serious), to another the raided his mother in the room to go out ...
I hope that in the coming events will not occur more problems like these!
@JordD04 I'm sorry because you have done so much and then we Italians have not played ...
don't worry about it, look forward to seeing you in future games.

Status
Not open for further replies.