• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Survival Screenshot for FB!

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys!

Looking for a screenshot of the survival rampage to maybe post on the facebook page. It can be of a destroyed land mark or your base or a horde of creepers or whatever you want to show off.

(hopefully this works!)
Cheers,
Fire

hxAabfR.png

A boat ride with mr @q220 himself! :D

uh, does it have to be THIS survival? I have the totally awesome mountain base that myself, Dyno, Blue and a couple others set up at from an MCME vanilla server a while back...

2014-10-26_220548_zpsd9a80319.png

And after me and Dyno whooped the dragon,

2014-10-01_204556_zps0e42e1ea.png

good times.

I'll get some up (coords not included) from THIS survival games.

I forgot to post screens of @Finrod_Amandil buzzing around my base on elytra. But I will post them tomorrow.

Also fin, I tested a launcher that works amazing and it built at height limit it can get around 1500 y axis very consistently. I need to build an elevator to height limit and build this thing.... On sp with 1000 boats (so much lag potential) it got me to 4200+

A few more since I will be unable to make it on tomorrow...

Getting ready to fly out of my elytra launcher... thanks @Finrod_Amandil for the idea.
2016-09-02_10.19.07_zpsykvkqida.png

Flew all the way from the island of Himmling to Erebor...
2016-09-02_10.50.11_zps45yapvzu.png

Then southwest, over the Iron Hills, and to a cool tree on the small (not really) island inside the Sea of Rhun...
2016-09-02_10.58.31_zpsutzzozra.png

Then one more last visit to Minas Tirith...
2016-09-02_14.00.41_zpsfugwbgu4.png

Then a stob by @yourie98 's base to visit Smaugs Baby!
2016-09-02_13.51.20_zps8dmabz6k.png

Lastly, i was going to write my name with all the diamond and emerald blocks in the long flat world that spawns outside the map limits. I flew high into the air and left the room while aiming southeast. After getting a snack and a drink I came back and listened to the wind whistling by as my player glided over the vast sand terrain of the far south east corner of the map. Just as I was nearing 17,500 x 15,000, my daughter walked into the room and moved the mouse. I was reclining with my feet up and couldnt react (I was only 200 or so blocks high at the time) She dove me straight into the ground. "Firefuss experienced kinetic energy" was the death message.... If you can get there you can haz the stuph. Pretty good loot, IF youre willing to make the trip. Anywho, RIP idiot me.... RIP

Someone let me know what happens in the final survival showdown. I'm working all weekend....