• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Tarnost

Tarnost is now finished! Many thanks to everyone who helped :)

Check it at /warp Tarnost

RNeHMOb.png
Can we have a fancy finished tag please? :)

And what about the little farms we talked about?

Well, that sentence was pretty ugly...

When are you actually going to help instead of talk?
I never forced you to build my ideas, I just give my opinions and thoughts in order to have the best Middle-earth recreation. And I never forced anybody to have the same opinion as me on a city/building. I would be grateful if you were less agressive.

Plus I actually take part to some buildings contest.

Last edited:
@Bombur8
I am sorry if I came over agressive, I wanted to prove a point.
In order to have the best middle earth in minecraft, it doesn't help just sharing opinions and thoughts. Building those opinions and thoughts do improve the map. It is not very fun if you have to do something whilst someone is asking you to do this or that without partaking in the actual making of said thing. On mcme we try to provide as much opportunities for people to help build quality builds. This project post is one of those measures in which anyone should be able to help out making the map. If someone then instead just gives repeated suggestions and opinions to things they don't like, well that isn't helping nor is it enjoyable.

I also know you helped on some things but the amount of time you put into those suggestions outnumbers the time you have constructed on mcme.
I wanted to say these things because for some people, this is how you can be perceived by some.
If you want to adress any future concerns about this, I would enjoy (yes enjoy, no sarcasm) to talk about it in a private message. So not on this topic.

Last edited: