• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted TeamPalladian

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPalladian

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date:
    3-2-2019
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
    I haven't done any jobs yet.
  • Themed-builds:

Pictures attached in the files. I have done the Gondorian Farms Theme build.
  • Additional Builds:

I do have quite a lot of pictures of builds that I have made in the past. TeamPalladian - Planet Minecraft <-- This is my PMC link. It is quite outdated, so I will add some more pictures in the attachments. I will add some WIP projects aswell, such as a castle I am building atm. -->
  • Your interests:
    I usually tend to have an organic style, but I can also make megabuilds. I am the owner of a buildteam called Team Palladian. I plan out the builds, build them, terraform the area... So pretty much everything. I can build either Elves, Dwarven, and human builds. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I like to build medieval cities outside of this server. Also got a lot of experiences with them.
  • Your motivation:
    I really like LOTR, and I think this community is amazing. You guys are putting so much effort in this world. It gets me excited. IRL I am a performance artist, which kind of means that I create my own plays, etc. Sometimes I am just out of ideas, and I hope that building here will relax me a bit and lets me continue making plays again.

Attachments

• MCME Portfolio.rar
    47.6 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.