Merluin Custom Inventory Specialist Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 6, 2017 #1 Now that we have a new enforcer, I thought I was about time, to test their resistence to interesting offers... 1st attempt:
Now that we have a new enforcer, I thought I was about time, to test their resistence to interesting offers... 1st attempt:
Merluin Custom Inventory Specialist Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 6, 2017 #2 When that enforcer u just tried to bribe get's on the redstone himself...
_superr Custom Inventory Specialist Supporter Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 6, 2017 #3 oh merli, stop testing the staff, they arnt stupid enough to fall for your bribes
Merluin Custom Inventory Specialist Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 9, 2017 #4 superlolster360 said: oh merli, stop testing the staff, they arnt stupid enough to fall for your bribes Click to expand... Shhhhh
superlolster360 said: oh merli, stop testing the staff, they arnt stupid enough to fall for your bribes Click to expand... Shhhhh