• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Texture Pack Problems

Brownieb79

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
So i have been having an issue with my texture packs, specifically in Gondor, some of the blocks on the ground are bright blue, and the say "Unused BO" on them, i have no other resource backs downloaded, i have it in the settings to use the texture packs given with the server, and have had some people on the server try to help me but to no avail, what am i supposed to do? does anyone have a fix for these weird blue blocks, that are wildly out of place?

You are using an outdated version of the Gondor RP.
If you are using server resource packs you might need to delete the cached rp in your folder ".minecraft/server-resource-packs"
If you are not using server resource packs, try to download the new Gondor RP: Gondor Pack

Once we move to mc 1.13 deleting cached rp will no longer be necessary. I recoded the resource pack plugin the new one will updated the cached filed automatically.

You are using an outdated version of the Gondor RP.
If you are using server resource packs you might need to delete the cached rp in your folder ".minecraft/server-resource-packs"
If you are not using server resource packs, try to download the new Gondor RP: Gondor Pack
Okay, i found .minecraft/server-resource-packs, hows do i know what the cached rp are? should i just delete everything in the server-resource-packs folder?

Depends on your operating system. For Windows it's something like C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft

Depends on your operating system. For Windows it's something like C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
Okay, i found .minecraft/server-resource-packs, how do i know what the cached rp are? should i just delete everything in the server-resource-packs folder?

all files are cached rp. I don't know a way to know which file is which rp. So I usually delete all and redownload. But if you have a very slow connection you might want to try out which one is the right rp by moving them to another folder.

all files are cached rp. I don't know a way to know which file is which rp. So I usually delete all and redownload. But if you have a very slow connection you might want to try out which one is the right rp by moving them to another folder.
Okay thank you so much! you have been an Immense help! It worked, ive been having that problem for awhile!

You don't need to download our texture pack. You need server texture packs enabled in your options.