• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Thalydon's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalydon

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join: I joined on February 18, 2023
What is your current rank: Commoner
Do you regularly use our voice communication: Sort of. I haven't been on very long so I haven't used it very much, but I do join occasionally and talk to people.
Why do you want this badge: I want to have this badge as it is a way to engage in people on the server other than through chat, and is a cool way to snag out with people as well as have fun. I also want to be able to give people on American time more opportunity to play minigames.
If you were to get a badge how often would you use it: I would use it a lot. I'm American and there seems to be way less people on when I play than when I play in European time, so I want to be able to give people that opportunity.
How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable: Some of the ways I would make them fun is through communicating with people and being friendly and making jokes, as well as doing them a lot so that they are consistent and engaging.

(It might have been only 13 days since I became commoner, though probably 14 by tonight.)

Hello @Thalydon

Thannk you for your minigames badge application. We have reviewed it and decided you will receive the badge. I have given it to you in-game and added you to a 'how-to channel on discord which has the link to the minigames manual and useful commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.