• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffyyy

Hardcore MCME-er
Credits
XP
Hope you like my creative title, they'll be a lot more to come I hope! :)

Basically, All I'm asking is, what music do you guys like listening to? What are you listening to right now?

I'm a big musician, being able to play a fair few instruments, but I also love listening to Music!

I am madly in love with The Beatles, fabulous band! My favourites without a doubt.
My favorite song is probably She's Leaving Home on Sgt Pepper. () Lovely song!

I also love Queen, Especially Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody to Love and so on.

I like Oasis a lot, Especially Don't look back in Anger

I like ABBA (Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! and the title ;) ), Ed Sheeran (Castle on the Hill), Michael Jackson (Man in the Mirror) etc

The Beatles' solo work, Like John's Imagine and Paul's Live and let die is also really cool!

I also like Jools Holland, who's a Jazz/Boogie megaman, and from that, my love for Jazz, Swing and Boogie has really sprung to life, liking Count Basie, Duke Ellington,

John Williams' film music is stunning, so you've naturally gotta like that, but of course Howard Shore is awesome too!

What do you guys like?

(My apologies if there's already a thread like this, however, I couldn't find one, so I started a new one)

Just a song I’ve been listening to recently. It’s a crossover between Coldplay’s Viva la Vida and Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Wow... The thumbnail...
Still, not my job to judge on what you listen to :)

You didn’t search very hard then, there’s literally a “music thread” on this page without having to go searching

Status
Not open for further replies.