• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Thanx4loot's Limited WE App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanx4Loot

Expert Stream Digger
Commoner
Credits
XP
A quick app for Limited WE.

• When did you join? - 7/26/2019 I know, I'm new D:
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? - Artist for a day
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? - Fairly experienced. Been using WE for years, familiar with all the commands. I mostly use it for laying out geomatric shapes more quickly, randomizing blocks within an area or shape, for replacing blocks or for copying and pasting.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge? - Nope.
  • Why do you need this badge? - Working on Moria Halls and it would be useful for the repetitive placing of ceilings and pillars.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge mean to you? - Using it small scale and only for important map work. Frivolous use of WE crashes servers D:

Ooit wouldn't do that! He's a good staff member and he follows the chain of command!

I’m sorry I say stupid stuff sometimes, Ooits and I cleared up some confusion. Good luck with your trial, I hear you are doing a great job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.