• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The 2019 MCME Scavenger Hunt

wazowskithewhite

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The time has come… for the 2019 pumpkin scavenger hunt!! It will work like this. At the end of this post, I will put the 1st, of many, riddles. This riddle should lead you somewhere that will have a Mike Wazowski head. I know, I know, so egotistical hehehe. Don’t worry all of the heads are accessible to adventurers! I know this is all so enigmatic, but you’ll understand what to do when you get inside the first head. Trust me. Here’s what you’re looking for:
UkG9yi568bI8eA1MdlN4rY-OIsX3mKkpI1q0E7TXFYaqS0wWeBDOsUkiOPfiVOvlS4Z9CkAd6Mxrg3ugjkfJve4J21P8VZxTo1_yiJssEvzshawilqlAzzQskTxN84MyIgWwHy8p

Also, make sure to take a selfie inside each head! Then, when you've done what you need to do to win, make a folder of all the screenshots and email me the folder at uwuwazowski@gmail.com. Beautiful name, I know.

So after all of this, hopefully, someone wins (winning is not as straightforward as you think ;)). When they win, I will announce it on the Discord to tell you. However, there will be spots for the 2nd and 3rd. I know what you’re thinking, “What do we get?!” You’ll see if you win!

That is all I will tell you! You have to figure out the rest. It took 7 days for @QuantaCube to complete the last scavenger hunt. Sooo… here you go! Good luck!

The 1st riddle is…
“As he fell asleep
he thought of the fellowship
he was part of that night
and the lofty bed he slept on.”

Your magical green ball,
wazowskithewhite​