• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Grand MCME Movie Night(s)

Arothir_Alamáreo

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
~The Grand MCME Movie Night(s)~

By Arothir_Alamareo

Mae Govannen! Feanya linda cenita le! Omentielv’ alassea ná! etc etc or in english hello :p So I have devised a devious scheme, this scheme involves MCME's first movie night(s).

How this would work is we will all join a netflix watch party to view the film, if you do not have netflix do not fret, it'll also be streamed via the events channel. In case you are unfamiliar with Netflix Watch Party this is what you need to do.

1. Follow this link, and download the Chrome Add-on. It is important that you have chrome as it will not work on any other browser.

Linkeroo - Link - Netflix Party

1. Once I have sent out the link in #News, you need to click on it and click the red NP when the page loads, then a chat should pop up on the right hand side of your screen
  2. Now you are done and get ready to watch!!

Now a few disclaimers, Netflix Watch Party won't let you watch a film if it is not available in your country you’re viewing in. If you are using a VPN, it will also not work and allow you to watch, I have tried.

If you do, when you try to connect it will provide you with this screen,
LWcA3rvfYHh_xzeKhNcj1dbLVEaFCaD1O9szTr1DF9K_UUrUg_F8s3Ma4IgjwzwUqoxIndUdbwMTGJQmSs-n5CQfvxLc71jif3bgKGc2LE1fw5siuilO2KnzNFPqOJxRKg3xPIHy

If the film is not available in your country, do not worry, there will also be a stream of the film in the Events VC. You can join this stream and watch along.

So with all the technical stuff out of the way, the fun stuff!!

So the schedule will be every 2 weeks on the Friday at 1pm BST (10pm AEST, 8am EST). In this time we will all gather in the Events VC and I will distribute links to the netflix party to those that can join. To those that cannot we will set up the stream within discord.

How will we choose the movies?
After every movie night i will post a poll with last weeks non chosen movies that got significant votes and new ones. These will be voted on with the best being the next movie watched. This will be done on the MCME Discord as well as through google forms.

If you have any questions feel free to dm me on discord with them!