• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The great Football banter thread

29E6111600000578-0-image-m-18_1435074112194.jpg

Welbeck is God's valentines gift

Cef I bet you'll walk through leicester with the most smug face possible for a while

First day in Paris was spent in a sports bar watching highlights of the game with my mate who's also an arsenal fan. It was great man.
Btw I was at the bar last night for the PSG vs Chelsea game with a bunch of the home fans and it was fucking amazing. Sure Ibra's goal was a big deal but when Cavani's winner went in it was wild. Everyone jumping, shouting and cheering and chanting Cavani's name was one of the best things I've ever seen and I've never been so into a game that didn't involve Arsenal.

ED-I-SON.... CA-VA-NI
maxresdefault.jpg