• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Great River Race

Wow, is this on a whole new server or something like that, because I've never seen those places before!

Jesus christ I got ptsd flashbacks from last time after seeing those pictures. I sat up until 5am just trying to get to the top of that f*cking tower!

It wasnt that difficult actuly
You shut your goddamn mouth, it was the most frustrating thing I've done in a game. It was designed in such an evil way that it always gave you the illusion of hope, so you never raged quit. But rather sat there grinding your teeth to dust as you thought "the next time, I'll manage" but alas, the next time you jumped into the freaking lava and died.

You shut your goddamn mouth, it was the most frustrating thing I've done in a game. It was designed in such an evil way that it always gave you the illusion of hope, so you never raged quit. But rather sat there grinding your teeth to dust as you thought "the next time, I'll manage" but alas, the next time you jumped into the freaking lava and died.
thats the spirit gigo, let the rage flow through u, and btw dont try falling in lava next time

You shut your @#!*% mouth, it was the most frustrating thing I've done in a game. It was designed in such an evil way that it always gave you the illusion of hope, so you never raged quit. But rather sat there grinding your teeth to dust as you thought "the next time, I'll manage" but alas, the next time you jumped into the freaking lava and died.
You think that's bad? This year's river course was actually designed by Hannibal Lecter.