• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Lonely Mountain

Waever96

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I would like to know if there is a plan to build the lonely mountain where "King under the mountain" lives??

And thank all of the builders for this amazing world, it´s great.

Well @Waever96 we plan to build Erebor sometime in the future but as it is a hobbit location it will be built after we finish the "Lord of The Rings" locations such as Mordor. Which hasn't even started yet as the resource pack isn't quite ready (There also many other locations just Mordor is the big one).

The lonely mountain template has been built however but no planning or concepts have been drawn up yet as far as I am aware. No timeline has been set such as an ETA for when we plan on it because we just don't know when or how long it will take to finish all the locations we have planned pre Hobbit locations start.

Im sure it will happen as our server is set on build the whole of Middle Earth its just a case of when!
Thank you for the interest in this :)
Tree

This is my view others feel welcome to post their own opinion on the matter.
Honestly cant wat for the day we get this done!
:)