• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The MCME Awards Ceremony 2017

There should be an award for best texturer.

Edit: although It's essentially only me and FireInferno who could be nominated. He with his MCME extras pack and I who have made more cheads than I can count (around 100 of which have been accepted. Although most of them are partially comprised of... "borrowed" textures).

Last edited:
Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. I just didn't think about your textiring work, nor Mattlego or Jacenpeter's... I'm sorry, I forgot. I guess I should also mention whoever made the models for the DA pack but I don't know who that is.
lol don't worry

Due to demand we have some more awards!

Voting:

You can vote using this form:
MCME Awards Ceremony Voting 2017 #2

You only have until the 13th of October so vote fast.

N.B: Votes for/from banned members will not be counted.

To help spread the word, we would appreciate if you would share the link to this thread!

Remember the ceremony is at 20:00 BST on the 14th of October at the Pelargir Theatre!