• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

- The MCME Easter Events 2020 -

~~ The MCME Easter Events 2020 ~~

Happy Easter one and all!

BOOM! And here comes some events crash-landing out of nowhere!

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, robots and spiders, bunnies and chickens, balrogs and ents and whatever else there may be lurking in the depths of MCME. I am here to let you all know about our wonderful upcoming Easter events, that are bound to put a spring in your step. These are the first events of its kind in a long time, so without any further ado, let's get right into this!

- The 24 hour Raceathon -
Led by @Ben_the_Epic and @Monster_Duck

11th of April - All day starting at Midnight GMT

I hope you guys are feeling competitive, because starting all throughout Saturday we have a races! Race race race! What isn't to love?! You have the opportunity to compete in a race every hour, lead by a different Guide.
Here's a message from Ben, our race expert:

- Tolfalas Untamed -
Led by @Raffyyy

16th of April - 6pm GMT

Some of you all may remember Tolfalas Untamed from July 2018. Well it's my pleasure to announce it's 1 time only return! Be there for this undeniably exclusive event, and to dive head first into the mysterious and fantastical island that is Tolfalas.

- The Mother of all Mazes -
Led by @Arkengard

18th of April - 6pm GMT

Are you down for a few hours of fun and keyboard smashing? Mind you that's what MCME is all about. Ark has created one of if not the most devilish race in the history of races.
Here's a word from the devil incarnate now:
"Calling all Parkour-Puzzle-Problem Solvers!!! We will be hosting the most difficult Maze Challenge MCME has seen in 4 years on April the 18th at 6pm GMT!!! (19:00 BST). It has taken my test subjects hours to complete this course and I expect nothing less from all of you! Who here will be one of the few to complete this dastardly death trap? Who will claim the honor of solving one of MCME's most challenging puzzle to date! Put aside some time to partake in this evil event!"

- The Great Lore Tour -
Led by The Guides

21st, 22nd and 23rd of April - 1pm GMT

One of the Guides' most loved events makes a spectacular return! Sadly postponed due to certain events last summer, the GLT is back! Encompassing all of MCME, from Michel Delving to Minas Morgul, from Fornost to Fangorn and from Lond Daer to Lostfalls, it'll all be there. Be sure to tune in each day to see pretty much all of MCME!

- The Easter Scavenger Hunt -
Led by @Monster_Duck

Throughout all of the events period!

And it wouldn't be an events without a good old fashioned scavenger hunt. Expertly created by our wonderful own Duck, you'll need a flexible head and unique approach to interpretations to master this fiendish hunt.
Here's what the king of water birds himself has to say:
"There will be a Easter Egg Hunt starting Sunday Morning upon which the first clue will be released on the Forums. Server and Tolkien lore will be used to create clues which will eventually give you all the necessary pieces to complete the scavenger hunt."

Be sure to check back on this post, where the first hint will go live at 9am GMT on Sunday morning!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

So that's it for events for now. There's more than enough going on to keep you more than busy! I look forward to seeing you all there, there may even be chocolate eggs given out if you're lucky! If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to myself or any event leaders, but for now see you all around soon!

GingerMT.png

(Thanks to @GingerlyGinger1 for this stunning photo!)

Last edited:
We might make more Untameds if this one goes well... iirc the last one failed because Raffy and I didn't have much time, but now we're stuck at home. (Disclaimer: I haven't checked with Raffy if he wants to do more)

Within every egg will be a word scramble or fill in the blank. To win message @Monster_Duck on the Discord with all the correct answers. (At once not separately) Your clues can be found anywhere within the realm of MCME. Server and Tolkien lore knowledge. You can team up with whoever you want to reach the end of the Easter Egg Hunt. No matter what happens, this is a game for people to have fun with, but if you don't win you are kind of a loser. Now before I reveal the first clue I'd like to give a special thanks to Ben_the_Epic, Darki, and MatthewVP for helping me with the Scavenger Hunt preparations. Good luck everyone and have a happy Easter - Monster Duck
A house of a sea king where people can hear the gulls sing.

Next time something like the egg hunt rolls around, would it be possible to number each clue sign in sequence? I already found one out-of-sequence just by randomly warping somewhere, and if you get mixed up with a clue you might wind up completely bypassing a few without ever knowing.