• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

The MCME music team

Raffyyy

Hardcore MCME-er
Credits
XP
Calling all musicians, composers, song writers, or music producers of MCME!

We need you and your musician skills!

I'm looking for no more than 10 people to help make and write some music for MCME!
It was suggested by @Archimdes that it'd be nice to have more of our own music, instead of relying on royalty free or creative commons stuff. So, here I am! The first thing we'd look to create is an MCME "theme", something that'd become recognisable. We'd also provide some music to go alongside videos, such as summer events, anniversary events or other official MCME YouTube videos.

If you're interested, please message me on discord, with a .zip file or link to a Google drive containing a portfolio of your previous works (preferably in MP3 format), if you have any. I'd also like you to compose a short, around 30 second piece of music to suite your interpreted style of MCME. This could be heroic, adventurous, happy, laid back, however you feel MCME would best be represented through a short piece of music. This can be through any medium you want as well. That way I can see your skills and confidence as a musician, even if you haven't composed anything before.

As a requirement, I'd need you to have the following:
- A secure understanding of basic music theory and musical concepts
- A good understanding of how to use any music making software. This could be ProTools, FLstudio, Cubase, GarageBand, Sibelius, Musescore, or any other that you know how to use.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.