• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~The MCME Times~ [03/06/18] Project Progress

1qCEAKLjv8M0a7RTBwngye-HAC4uvSLU0eKXEMJNYy9C4Fwp7gth8IoANdFCI78UOXCviI9nZ9HY9P19pD5DRFzP9JunLJOXePGo_S2__QLDdVckLWQJfcK_YvvCgiAo-DG4p74Q

The Official MCME Times
2waHAXUyWo2gO1c9_s29PWpcENAT2F-BjcxwblmLrtxII9HzZpEZ5qM7-_Qspfrwoig2OULmNhuYqSIk-hL8PBX0y3FfgZ_AiMDMTUuyQU5ic4bcr9JyIB_-0Rqi9PkrvQTBix-T

The Rush!

This is the last month of stretch in preparation for usually the productive Summer!

g71tq_lvG1UqWdSpRe79uTWZhO3JB34Hpbd3-siNfC5W6jQrzu3UXt7zVkjRauMFEBDzSCV32snJ9mC64gSivEkhnXIfBL16_qGubseiWxDg0llxrdmxpPmRAoUTKeGW3RLzkPla

Editor's Note by BWOT
Hello everyone, not so much new these two weeks as it has been a lot of behind the scene work. However, we hope to get some stuff done for you guys soon enough. Summer is arriving which is our most productive season. Hopefully we can get all prepared and planned this month so for July and August we can really bang out some big things. I hope all of you the best, I know there are some who still have finals, so good luck to that and I hope to bestow upon you all announcements of new things soon enough!

~ Project Progress ~

Andrast - Lead: @jacenpeter | In Progress
Report by LegoCellist

A lot of grassing work has been done this week, as well as some extensive work on the northern seaboard done by @mattlego.

K46qZeq10hLG9l0Ym9yoX_ZC_NEB0y0oiE6P8tqlmhK6EIFW4LLPmLNjx_L_QBQ7CyxYdvz9qJ-4sVaBfPzSVR-w7P0iY7VuVztFAAEnjseS-msT0Wl9raedfghMADTXCyJCeGU3

Belfalas – Lead: @Darki/@Eriol_Eandur | In Progress
Report by RedAnaran2022

I am pleased to announce lots of progress was made in Belfalas in the past two weeks! @thomasd19 ran many jobs north of Ironmere, while @superlolster has finally decided to work, alongside @Oberanio and @Lindolas on the farms around it. @NicTheFifth has started rivers in the northeast of Belfalas, while @Eriol_Eandur has been working on the depths of the streams. @Darki has been doing plenty more planning alongside @lizzy_, so expect many more jobs to come :D , and if we keep up this work Belfalas will be finished pretty ‘soon’.

Bu1rlMHUEERxHlJnz4vgM5IAb8Ppz5rUoiZTW14Gj0Y6Dh_hQ4DqZfcg0xHx0K-ILSWHuf0Zbso8a5CCMLCoH4W04eAYdSiwW4CR354VxjGa986mx8132IZ-3yQWpquYjiGHjGFr

Dol Amroth – Lead: @Thijs1801 In Progress
Report by RedAnaran2022

Plenty of progress in the farms surrounding Dol Amroth (whoops, spelled that wrong. Meant Lag Amroth) was made over the course of the past two weeks. @Patrick1901 has finally assembled a team and has been working on the farms north of new town, and @Kjolsen is very enthusiastic to start derp checking. He has already started improving the stairs around the city and will soon move to the sewers, if not already. Let’s finish this project!!!

mzZ8rnlfvS-ZUOPIsFUcGKYpLtJ4CRwP1JXZH9pP3UGMjlFykt_ko4G0Hzv9vmHM3XGnKH5sjDqQGXi30_ao0eqUCe_Zj4FA-qRW6zG11OuAEf2Ve7oPI7l50tVm6MqC3QSOHDCm

Moria – Lead: @Despot666 In progress
Report by RedAnaran2022

Moria has been moving along at a steady pace, with the great forges near completion (all that’s left is ruining :D), and @Napoleon0605 (as usual) completing 3 halls! @NicTheFifth has been busy with the central dwelling and his waterworks, while @Despot666 has commenced the planning of the 1st layer and the Fellowship’s path. The 2nd layer of Moria is nearing completion, with only some ruining, the central and second dwelling, and @Despot666’s hall left. The central dwelling should be finished by the end of the month, with its new plan in place.

Si7cxZhq9MpXWcSVdxoAdUW-3QwTdtqQOxFohi0UYyynar7KB-Rr3GxbObu-WtWVczKqdqTVhZLD26J4FN8p4mt_MREzDNfx0liQl2lrBAGhjCg55_UOK9m_ti8Bz-UkBtS9QdQ9

Tolfalas is practically complete now with @Wroxxite working very hard to finish it.

~ Texture Development ~
Report by BWOT
Gondor RP merge
No Update since last edition. Now in the Hands of Eriol.

32 RP
No Update since last edition.

Mordor RP
No Update.

~ Plug-in Development ~
Report by Eriol

Discord Integration for Tours
No news here..

Minigames Plugin - Race Game Boost Items
@didi45 made some nice progress with coding the race boost items he is now working on bug fixing.

Role Playing Game - The Shire
Currently on hold until the staff meeting on June 3rd.

Badges Chat Disease
I spend some time this week to analyze the problem that seemingly all players holding a badge can’t chat. If they send a chat message this causes the VentureChat plugin to crash. I tracked down the problem and found a possible solution but I still need to test it.

Broken AFK Colors in Player List
I made a completely new plugin to handle the AFK colors. I already tested it on devserver and it awaits implementation on build server now.

Feature of the Week - Do you already know...

Block Kits?

This feature of Architect plugin is very similar to the saving and loading of your hotbar introduced in mc 1.12. But I think it’s still useful as you can name block kits and have more than 10 kits.

To create a new private block kit Artist+ can use command /get pcreate <block_kit_name>. Designers can also publish a private block kit to make it available for everyone by /get publish <block_kit_name>.
Command to load a block kit into your hotbar/inventory is /get <block_kit_name> [-o] where the optional argument [-o] makes the command overwrite your current hotbar items. You know this command from using /get logs of course. “logs” is actually just a published block kit.

FOR PART 2 OF THE MCME TIMES EDITION: ANNOUNCEMENTS, CLICK HERE: ~The MCME Times~ [03/06/18] Announcements

Last edited: